Cool people you should look up:

Sunday, September 9, 2012

New Apt

My new apartment is not what I had imagined it to be... but it's a lot better in a lot of ways.
We don't have internet until Wednesday, so I've been hiking the 10 minutes to school everyday to check my email, watch some TV, send out resumes and talk to people.

I've had to learn to compromise on what seems like EVERYTHING. I can't be a slob at my new place - my boyfriend seems to get anxious if things aren't in their rightful place, and he won't sit down to relax unless all teh dishes are washed and everything is clean. Our new place is quite spotless and organised, but it takes a lot of effort.

I've had to move all of my things to make room for his, but we seem to have found a lovely balance so far. He has claimed the spare bedroom as his office/laboratory and the bedroom is decorated with my posters, holds most of my clothes in the closet, and we're using  my sheets & pillows on his (larger) bed.

I have lots of plans for the next month, mainly to BECOME EMPLOYED already!
We've been getting into a lovely routine of evening walks to the park, and I've been experimenting running up the one massive hill. It's insanely tall - I finally ran all the way up and almost puked. My aim for the end of this month is to do repeats of it - ALL the way up. We'll see how it goes.

I'll update again with pics (maybe) and more frequency once we have internet! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment