Cool people you should look up:

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Saturday 10mile Bike trip

The plan was to map out a 10mile route, to the Ojibway Park a bit South from here.
It was supposed to be a loop, out to the Park and then back home a different way.

However, I managed to get lost on the Parkway, and ended up at a dog park! Which was still pretty cool, but I didn't know how to get back on track...
I ended up re-tracing my steps and managed to make my way back home.

Total distance: 8miles
Total time: 44mins
:)

5 things about my bike adventure:
+ I forgot my bottle of tea :(
+ It smelt like cat food at a certain place...
+ There was a little blocked off trail that said NO TRESPASSING on it. I was tempted!
+ ... And then I saw a security car a few minutes away, so I was glad I don't usually break rules.
+ The weather was perfect for a bike - around 6 degrees and sunny :D

No comments:

Post a Comment