I just wanted to update that I am grateful for 5 things today:
- Yoga, and its amazing powers to make my knees pop. Yoga on a rest day after running stretches everything in the most perfect way.
- Being surrounded by loving people that would have my back if I ever needed help. This was demonstrated this very morning, as the other roomies called 911 for a friend, helped friend get dressed and organized for an ER trip, and helped clean up puke, without being asked to. Which is better than I did, as I was laughing the whole time.
- Snow that falls when I'm inside and behaves when I have to walk home. Yeah!
- 8tracks! Best music website EVER.
- The opportunity to spend next week at a hotel in peace and quiet as I study for my exams, work out at the gym, and take full advantage of the sauna - for free :)
I hope everyone has an awesome week! I will probably never update this many times in a row ever again :D