I broke my blog-promise last night because I did not go for a run.
I really wanted to go - I was even dressed to go! But I got into an argument with my roomate, and it was just more important to sort it out than go running.
I am also not going today, because it is very snowy and I don't feel like being cold tonight. There is plenty of time this weekend for a long and cold run :)
However, I am not a failure in other respects:
- I am a student leader on campus. I am part of VISA and AIESEC and proud to be part of them.
- I am in my 3rd year of university and doing well so far.
- I have run 2 5ks, one 10k and one half marathon. I have signed up for two more 5ks and one half marathon this year.
- I have great roomies that want to do an Adventure Race with me!
- I am injury-free.
- I am super busy but make time to get in enough sleep :)
- I am healthy and haven't been sick in a long time.
- I volunteer a lot, so I feel connected to the community :)