Cool people you should look up:

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Hot Bath

A hot bath is the perfect way to end a long day of classes, which is what I wanted to do last night.

After filling up the tub and getting in I thought that the water wasn't as warm as I'd like it to be.
Turn on the hot water... and out comes COLD water :(

We had somehow run out of hot water that day. It's been happening recently....

So I got out and boiled 3 pots of water on the stove. 3 more kettles of boiling water and a half hour later, I get back in the tub and it was near perfect :)

It was a very old-fashioned way to do it, but I did not want to give up the hot bath I'd thought about the whole day. :(


And in more recent news:
My bf made me food today when I got back from work (aka field placement) and I have eaten too much, so I can't spend the time between work and Toastmasters running, but instead I will be uncomfortable and read Group Work Theory instead :)

Perhaps a run will happen later!
----
Edit: I did go running! Yay! It was SO COLD out, but I got out there and now I'm sipping on some hot chocolate, which will hopefully soothe my frozen throat :)

No comments:

Post a Comment