Cool people you should look up:

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Listy Tuesday

I am scrunched for time, so I will put everything in list form :)

- I really wanted to run for an hour today (or a 10k, whichever) but it was wet, dark and late by the time I got home from school. Maybe tomorrow!

- Room-mates went food shopping today. I got some yummy snacks for school and placement:
A coconut
Digestive Biscuits
celery, yoghurt and a huge bag of spinach to make green smoothies :)
granola bars in a value pack :D

- My room-mates emptied their Round Cat and counted around $150 in change, so we went out and got a Kinect.
- We also got Kinect Sports and have been playing Table Tennis, Athletics, Volleyball and Bowling. My arms hurt from the TT :)
- I'm note-taking for a special event tomorrow, so I have to get up at 6am. It is going to be a long day for me tomorrow:
7am Special Event
2pm Work
5pm Get home, have dinner
5:30pm Get dropped off 10k from school
6pm Run to school
7pm Toastmasters
9pm study for an hour
10pm bed
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment