Cool people you should look up:

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

pomegranate

Sitting with a bowl of this after my bike and shower :)


It's only Wednesday night, and I've already worked out for 2 hours this week! I'm really happy about it... but my bum isn't :(
On Monday I did a 6k run, which was allright but showed that I'm not as fit as I'd like to be; am not comfortable with extended time on my feet; have become unused to the cold air that marks a Canadian winter :(
But I'm working on it!

Tuesday (yesterday) was the first time I had tried my roomies new fluid bike trainer, and I love it! I did 40ish minutes and I was sweating so much my fingers were slipping from the handles! I had to go upstairs and change into a tank top rather than a shirt, and shorts rather than capris! Perhaps I should get a fan or something....

I just wanted to update the blog and let my readers (if you guys really exist :)) know that 2011 is off to a good start.... I'm hoping I can keep it that way! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment