Cool people you should look up:

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

32

Hey everyone.
I'm on a train to Ottawa for my very first AIESEC conference.
I'm really excited, yet nervous.

Even though Canadian trains are more expensive than the buses, they are worth it for the FREE INTERNET! :)

So here is a funny comic for my 32 followers to enjoy :)

Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic
Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net

In other news, my legs are feeling a lot better after the race. I will take another 5 days off from running to try and heal my knee. (I'll be too busy anyway :) )
However, with my trip fast approaching, I went to the travel clinic yesterday. We went through all my immunizations and the dangerous diseases that are found in India and I got 4 shots, and a drink.
I received the meningitus, polio, Hep A and typhoid. My left arm hurts a lot :(

No comments:

Post a Comment