Cool people you should look up:

Thursday, April 7, 2011

AIESEC

Hello all!
Yesterday was my last day in field placement as a third year BSW student. The whole situation was quite sad and I teared up a few times... to the surprise of my co-workers. But I've learn a lot, I'll never forget the people I worked with, and hopefully I enjoy my second placement as much as I did this one!

I'm in the middle of trying to write 3 final papers for school, plan my summer activities and make all the dates work.
I have officially been matched to an internship in India, where I start mid-June. It's up to me to buy the tickets, sort out my visa, get my shots, prepare myself and then go! I'm really excited.

The weather this past week has been muggy and rainy, but with the return of sunshine today I want to go to the gym.
Perhaps I can go swimming soon, as I'm done with classes. It would be a great stress-breaker :)

Off to make some ginger-lemon-sugar cane tea! :D

1 comment:

  1. hey question do you have to have 4 classes during the sumer to remain a full time student?

    ReplyDelete