Cool people you should look up:

Saturday, April 23, 2011

broken calf - Sweaty Saturday

Just kidding... but it does hurt a lot.
Just running barefoot through the house to test it before the gym hurt - it's tight and feels like a pulled muscle. BUT it shouldn't hurt, because it's been 1.5 weeks since I ran with the Vibrams.
I *might* have started out too fast.... MAYBE.

But I did workout today. 4 times. (kinda). I did an hour bike in the basement while watching Dexter :)
Then I went to the gym with Julia. We were going to have a bike show-off, but I was insanely bored after 2 miles so I switched to the treadmill.

I forgot to wipe the bike. Ew. Oops.

Treadmill: walking warm-up at 7.5 incline. NOT a good idea for the calf. I pushed it down by .5 each half minute, until I was at 1.0, at which I ran for ~3 mins to 1 mile.

Then I switched th --------------------------------------

OH CRAP I JUST SAW THE BIGGEST BUG IN THE WORLD CRAWL ACROSS THE LIVING ROOM FLOOR!!!!!!!!!!!
I MUST GO AND WINDEX IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( :( :( :( :(

ughh it has a million legs and crawls really fast. :( I feel horrible so I wont finish this entry :(

No comments:

Post a Comment