Cool people you should look up:

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Feedback

I just handed in my final paper.... 2 hours ago.
I just checked my email and noticed that my first grade had already been posted (SUPER EARLY!). I'm always scared to check, and this is a class I wasn't too sure about. I did great on the quizzes, but I was nervous about the paper.

But I got an A- ! I'm happy with it, and it's set a lovely tone for receiving back my grades.

In running news........... nothing. Walking home from school, my left calf was still hurting so I wont be running today. It's also raining outside, so yuck.
Maybe tomorrow! :)

2 comments:

  1. Well, well, well. Look who follows now! (I actually thought that I followed before, but I guess I didn't :(

    Hope the calf feels better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great news..Hope your calf feels better!

    ReplyDelete